The new ROCKBOX BLUE by Rock City Marine has been designed from the ground up to be both the easiest to use and most advanced tactical sailing instrument available.
- More functions than comparable instruments
- Easy to use
- Flip through pages of info
- Quick access to the functions you want
- Graphic screen allows data to be displayed numerically or graphically
- The RockBox Blue is a development platform, the current firmware version is just the start - Click the FUTURE DEVELOPMENT link in the left menu to see what we have planned
- High performance GPS with 5 hertz update rate
- Backlight for use at night
- Engineered screen is viewable at all angles with polarized sunglasses
- SD card for data logging and upgrading firmware
- Mounts vertically or horizontally, the RockBox automatically reads the orientation and sets up the screen appropriately
- Buttons on the front of the case, where you can see them
- Use batteries or external power
- Optional wireless remote lets you control your RockBox from anywhere on the boat
- Optional magnetic compass gives you magnetic heading, as well as heel angle and fore/aft trim
Visit the Functions page to see all that the RockBox can do!
How does the RockBox compare to the competition?
Download the comparison table below, or take a look at the instructions
(Comparison as of 08-06-2013; ProStart 1.3 Manual; SpeedPuck 1.3 Manual; NS360+ Operating Manual v1.1)
Competition comparison 08-06-2013.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [124.0 KB]
Look through the instructions here:
Are you ready to rock?
Visit the ROCKBOX Store.