Firmware update revision BB beta is released!
The beta release of RockBox firmware revision BB is available for download, along with the beta version of the Commander PC software for the RockBox Blue.
The updates to the firmware include:
- Waypoint functions
- Distance to waypoint
- Bearing to waypoint
- Time to waypoint
- Save current location as a waypoint
- Project a waypoint base on distance and bearing
- Waypoint VMG
- Ability to automatically change pages based for upwind and downwind
- Ability to automatically change page a set distance past the starting line
- Ability to freeze the distance to the starting line for a few seconds when the timer = 0, so you know where you were right at the start!
The Commander software allows easy customization of your RockBox
- Change settings, such as the damping rate of the speed and COG displayed
- Disable data logging, if its banned in your class
- Choose how many pages of info your RockBox has
- Choose what functions are shown on each page
- This also allows you to block any functions that are banned in your class!
- Choose what each button on the RockBox does
- Choose what each button on the remote does
- Enter and modify waypoints
See the RockBox in Action!
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.
Check out the photos above to see the RockBox in action.
Send us your photos of your RockBox in action! Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org